OFFERING $250 90-Day Bonus
Job title: Direct Support Professional / Caregiver
Location: Tacoma, WA
Primary Work Location: In client's home and community.
ABOUT US: We're a small agency looking for great people who want to make a positive difference in the lives of clients and the community.
DSP / CAREGIVER JOB SUMMARY:
Teaching and/or supporting Developmentally Disabled adults the skills necessary for them to either become more independent or to maintain their current level of independence.
- MULTIPLE Full shifts available
- MULTIPLE Graveyard shift available
- Are you looking to make a difference in someone's life? Our instructors teach living skills and inclusion to adults with developmental disabilities.
PERKS & BENEFITS :
- Mileage reimbursement
- Vacation pay
- 403b retirement
- Periodic performance bonuses!
- Plenty of opportunity for advancement
- Paid training provided
- Team events and potlucks
DSP / CAREGIVER REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Have a car with insurance
- Washington State Driver's License
- High school diploma or GED
- Able to pass a background check
- Must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19
AT WILL EMPLOYMENT: All employment with the company is at will of the Company and its employees This mean that either the Company or any of its employees may elect to end the employment relationship, at any time, with or without cause.
Educational Programs in Home Living assures that when employing staff, supporting clients, or with other agencies and service providers that it will not discriminate against any persons on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, gender, presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability, including HIV/AIDS conditions, use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a status, sexual orientation, and any other reason prohibited by law.
Lyle D. Penrod, Director/Administrator